Friday, March 20, 2009

Great Day...

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." (Rogers Hornsby)

Wait no longer...happy spring to everyone! As my good friend and colleague Paula informed me (via her noticing the day's Google graphic...such is the life in tech), today is the first day of spring.

Baseball is going at all levels (yes, I do count the Classic and spring training). Being out of the office today would be fantastic if the reason wasn't that I'm laid out sick, but it's all good. The weather is warm, and I get the Amazin' back today.

Froshies are scuffling with runners in scoring position and driving their coaches nuts accordingly, but they're hanging in there and battling. Need a big W against Loyola tomorrow. Update forthcoming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment