Friday, July 31, 2009

Article of the Day - Suffering from 'roid rage'

Haven't watched the video, but anything that beats up the (dirty) crimson laundry, I am all for. So, here you go...Ortiz being the catalyst for them getting worn out in their own home paper--complete with a video (that I haven't watched yet, but I imagine it's more of the same).

There is also, of course, a highly valid counterpoint that is being beaten to death in baseball circles (and I happen to agree with the sentiment). It is completely bush that the results of an anonymous test have been leaked to the press...repeatedly. I don't blame the form of media that is in an inescapable death spiral for running with the story in an attempt to make itself relevant again. At this point, though, I have to side with Ozzie Guillen. Just throw the list open and get it over with, so we can all move on.

"If you're going to divorce me, divorce me," Guillen said. "Don't just keep telling me you're going to leave me." <--AP Style (for all you haters out there)



David Ortiz lied to you.

It seems safe to say that his entire Red Sox career is a lie.

And those life-changing Red Sox championships of 2004 and 2007? Are they forever tainted?

You bet. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment