Sunday, December 7, 2008

Xtine's Xmas Xtravaganza


No, it's not a Halloween party with me dressed up as Jim Tressel. It was a holiday party with an ugly a festive sweater requirement. Those are pics of my sisters* and me. This was a drunken debacle with a group of friends I haven't seen since school. It was good times, but the sweater vest is really what would be of interest to my readership. Major props due to Wingert for her festive onesie and Sam for dressing as a dreidel. Honorable mention to Consalvi for almost matching Christine. Also, what did people do at parties before Rock Band? Actually mingle? Unheard of...

*Christine and I were declared brother and sister in PR classes at SC (because we would argue all the time). Sam is 'stine's little sister is the sorority and, thus, my sister.

1 comment: