Friday, August 21, 2009

From Facebook: My Life According to The Offspring

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 people you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to (band name)"

Are you a male or female:
Pay the Man

Describe yourself:
Defy You

How do you feel:
Gotta Get Away

Describe where you currently live:
Crossroads

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Never Gonna Find Me

Your favorite form of transportation:
Nitro

Your best friend? (brother)
Dirty Magic

You and your best friends are:
Worst Hangover Ever

What's the weather like:
Burn it Up

Favorite time of day:
Time to Relax

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Conspiracy of One

What is life to you:
Why Don't You Get a Job?

Your relationship:
Million Miles Away

Your fear:
Feelings

What is the best advice you have to give:
Leave it Behind

Thought for the Day:
Get it Right

How I would like to die:
Total Immortal

My soul's present condition:
Mission from God

My motto:
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment